Treanor Architects is actively seeking a full-time preservation architect to join our Topeka, Kan. team. If you have a creative, energetic nature, and a passion for working with historic buildings, you may be the candidate we are looking for! Requirements needed for the position include:
- accredited degree in architecture; college course work &/or professional experience with historic preservation desired
- 5-7 years of experience that includes project design, rehabilitation projects, heritage conservation research, planning and reporting, and materials conservation
- licensed or actively seeking licensure
- proficient with Revit; previous experience with Point Cloud and 3D modeling a plus, and
- a willingness and ability to travel in service of our clients’ needs
If this describes you, email Amy Bellerive, director of Human Resources, with your resume and contact information at email@example.com.
Learn more about Treanor Preservation.